The City of Umatilla owns five (5) cemeteries. Two cemeteries (Umatilla Cemetery Annex II and Glendale II Cemetery) have available burial spaces.
Located on Golden Gem Drive:
- Umatilla Cemetery is located on the west side of Golden Gem Drive
- Umatilla Cemetery Annex I is located on the east side of Golden Gem Drive (southernmost)
- Umatilla Cemetery Annex II is located on the east side of Golden Gem Drive (northernmost)
Located on Maxwell Road:
- Glendale Cemetery is located on the west side of Maxwell Road (northernmost)
- Glendale II Cemetery is located on the west side of Maxwell Road (southernmost)
The City Clerk is responsible for the sale of rights of interment in city cemeteries. Please contact the City Clerk at (352)669-3125 or by email at email@example.com for more information on city cemeteries.
People searching for a specific gravesite may find the following website helpful if a headstone marks the gravesite:
The US Cemetery Project website lists all cemeteries in Lake County and links to photographs of headstones. The webmaster has devised maps for each cemetery to provide directions to the gravesites. Please note that these maps are for directional purposes only and do not match city maps.