June 17, 2014 7:00 P.M.
UMATILLA PUBLIC LIBRARY PROGRAM ROOM
412 HATFIELD DRIVE, UMATILLA, FL 32784
**PLEASE SILENCE YOUR CELL PHONES**
CALL TO ORDER
APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
At this point in the meeting, the Umatilla City Council will hear questions, comments and concerns from the citizens.
Please write your name and address on the paper provided on the podium. Action will not be taken by the Council at this meeting but questions may be answered by staff or issues may be referred for appropriate staff action. If further action is necessary, the item may be placed on the agenda for further review and consideration. NOTE: Zoning or code enforcement matters which may be coming before the Board at a later date should not be discussed until such time as they come before the Board in a public hearing.
Pursuant to F.S. 286.0115 and the City of Umatilla's Public Participation Policy adopted by Resolution 2013-34, members of the public shall be given reasonable opportunity to be heard on propositions before the City Council. Accordingly, comments, questions, and concerns regarding items listed on this agenda shall be received at the time the City Council addresses such items during this meeting.
Pursuant to Resolution 2013-34, public comments are generally limited to three minutes.
2. Certificate of Completion for AIEMO - Council Member Donnie Kent
3. Eagle Scout Project - Johnathan Ignao
4. Resolution 2014-16 Solid Waste Disposal Agreement - Covanta
5. Resolution 2014-18 Capital Improvement Revenue Note
6. Resolution 2014-19 Collins July 4th BBQ
7. Report on Water Valve Project - Tim McDaniel, Utility Service Group
REPORTS TO COUNCIL
9. Public Works Report – Kennith White
10. Police Activity Report – Chief Adam Bolton
11. Fire Department Report – Chief Mike Vitta
12. Code Enforcement Report – John Riley
13. Library Report - Director Laurel Gainer
14. City Manager Project Update - City Manager Glenn Irby
ENCLOSURES NOT REQUIRING ACTION
15. Councilmember Tarby Resignation letter effective November 17, 2014
MEETINGS AND UPCOMING EVENTS
Individuals with disabilities needing assistance to participate in any of these proceedings should contact the City Clerk at least two (2) working days in advance of the meeting date and time at (352) 669-3125.
F.S. 286.0105 If a person decides to appeal any decision or recommendation made by Council with respect to any matter considered at this meeting, he will need record of the proceedings, and that for such purposes he may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
The City of Umatilla is an equal opportunity provider and employer