July 15, 2014 7:00 P.M.
UMATILLA COUNCIL CHAMBERS
UMATILLA PUBLIC LIBRARY PROGRAM ROOM - 412 HATFIELD DRIVE, UMATILLA, FL 32784
**PLEASE SILENCE YOUR CELL PHONES**
CALL TO ORDER
APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
At this point in the meeting, the Umatilla City Council will hear questions, comments and concerns from the citizens.
Please write your name and address on the paper provided on the podium. Action will not be taken by the Council at this meeting but questions may be answered by staff or issues may be referred for appropriate staff action. If further action is necessary, the item may be placed on the agenda for further review and consideration. NOTE: Zoning or code enforcement matters which may be coming before the Board at a later date should not be discussed until such time as they come before the Board in a public hearing.
a) Ordinance 2014 - E, Utility Rate Increase, First Reading
b) Ordinance 2014 - F, Alternative Water Fund, First Reading
3) Ordinance 2013 - S, Comprehensive Plan, Second Reading [allow extra download time]
4) Resolution 2014 - 17, Road Vacate - Mary Street
5) Resolution 2014 - 22, SRF Loan
6) Report on Water Valve Project - Tim McDaniel, Utility Service Group
8) Mold Remediation - Police Department
REPORTS TO COUNCIL
9) Public Works Report – Kennith White
10) Police Activity Report – Chief Adam Bolton
11) Fire Department Report – Chief Mike Vitta
12) Library Report – Director Laurel Gainer
13) City Manager Report – City Manager Glenn Irby
MEETINGS AND UPCOMING EVENTS
Individuals with disabilities needing assistance to participate in any of these proceedings should contact the City Clerk at least two (2) working days in advance of the meeting date and time at (352) 669-3125.
F.S. 286.0105 If a person decides to appeal any decision or recommendation made by Council with respect to any matter considered at this meeting, he will need record of the proceedings, and that for such purposes he may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
The City of Umatilla is an equal opportunity provider and employer