SEPTEMBER 2, 2014 7:00 P.M.
UMATILLA PUBLIC LIBRARY PROGRAM ROOM
412 HATFIELD DRIVE, UMATILLA, FL 32784
**PLEASE SILENCE YOUR CELL PHONE**
CALL TO ORDER
APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
At this point in the meeting, the Umatilla City Council will hear questions, comments and concerns from the public.
Please write your name and address on the paper provided on the podium. Action may not be taken by the Council at this meeting but questions may be answered by staff or issues may be referred for appropriate staff action. If further action is necessary, the item may be placed on the agenda for further review and consideration. NOTE: Zoning or code enforcement matters which may be coming before the Board at a later date should not be discussed until such time as they come before the Board in a public hearing.
Pursuant to F.S. 286.0115 and the City of Umatilla’s Public Participation Policy adopted by Resolution 2013-34, members of the public shall be given a reasonable opportunity to be heard on propositions before the City Council. Accordingly, comments, questions, and concerns regarding items listed on this agenda shall be received at the time the City Council addresses such items during this meeting.
Pursuant to Resolution 2013-34, public comments are generally limited to three minutes.
2) Ordinance 2014 - F Alternative Water, Second Reading
3) Resolution 2014 - 31 Traffic Signal Maintenance Agreement Revision
4) Resolution 2014 - 25 Chicken Wing Cook Off
5) Resolution 2014 - 29 UHS Homecoming Parade
6) Umatilla Chamber of Commerce
a. Resolution 2014 - 26 Florida Black Bear and Wildlife Conservation Festival
b. Resolution 2014 -30 Cracker Christmas Parade
c. Resolution 2014 - 34 Use of Cadwell Park for Umatilla Idol and Cracker Christmas Festival
7) Swimming Pool - Installation of Solar Device
8) Police Equipment Purchase Requests
9) Dan's Feed
REPORTS TO COUNCIL
10) Public Works Report - Richard Hatfield
11) Police Activity Report – Chief Adam Bolton
12) Fire Department Report – Chief Mike Vitta
13) Code Enforcement Report – John Riley
ENCLOSURES NOT REQUIRING ACTION
15) Letter, Thomas RE: Dan's Feed
16) Letter, Central Florida Dog Hunter RE: Dan's Feed
MEETINGS AND UPCOMING EVENTS
Individuals with disabilities needing assistance to participate in any of these proceedings should contact the City Clerk at least two (2) working days in advance of the meeting date and time at (352) 669-3125.
F.S. 286.0105 If a person decides to appeal any decision or recommendation made by Council with respect to any matter considered at this meeting, he will need record of the proceedings, and that for such purposes he may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
The City of Umatilla is an equal opportunity provider and employer